- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons pistachios
- 1-2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups fresh or dried fruit of your choice
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine quinoa, syrup and coconut oil in a large bowl. Toss until quinoa is completely coated.
- Spread quinoa mixture evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp, about 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While quinoa is roasting, coarsely chop pistachios. Set aside.
- Toast pumpkin seeds in a dry skillet for about 2-3 minutes. Shake the pan occasionally, watching carefully to ensure that the seeds don’t burn. Set aside with the pistachios.
- Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove quinoa mixture from oven and let cool.
- Divide Greek yogurt evenly among serving bowls. Top with quinoa, pistachios, pumpkin seeds and fruit. Enjoy!