- 8-ounces soba noodles
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil
- ½ cup sliced onion
- 4 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup sliced red pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons miso
- Drop of honey
- 2 Tablespoons water + more to taste
- Cook noodles according to instructions on package. Drain, rinse with cool water and set
aside in a large serving bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat peanut oil. Add onions and sauté until translucent - about 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, peppers and carrots to the pan. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Add to
- Mix all Miso-Tahini Dressing ingredients in a small bowl until very smooth and pourable. Add more water if needed. Should yield about 1 cup dressing.
- Pour dressing over noodle mixture and toss to combine. Enjoy!