Collard greens are the vegetable that rates the highest on the ANDI Scale, and this is a simple and delicious way to season this slightly bitter and hearty greens.
4-6 Side Servings
- 1 bunch collard greens, stems removed
- 2 Tablespoons white miso
- 2 Tablespoons brewed Pu-erh tea or black tea
- 1 Tablespoon agave
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Slices of lemon, for garnish
- Handful ground, toasted cashews
- Roll collard into a cylinder. Then slice collard greens very thinly. Fluff so that leaves are not stuck together. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together miso, tea, and agave until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat sesame oil over medium-low heat. Add sliced collards and cook until just wilted, about five minutes, stirring continuously. Turn off heat, drizzle with miso glaze, and stir to coat.
- Toss with toasted cashews. Serve with lemon slices and enjoy!