Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
Mega-decadent coconut milk, fresh oranges and rich vanilla are the basis for this creamy treat, for kids big and small.
- 1 cup cold coconut milk
- 1 orange, skin, pith and seeds removed
- 1 cup frozen banana chunks
- ½ cup shredded coconut, soaked 20 minutes
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla powder or seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 1-2 Tablespoons vanilla-flavored protein powder (optional)
- Blend coconut milk, orange and banana together until smooth.
- Drain shredded coconut (if needed) and add to blender with zest, vanilla and protein powder, if using.
- Blend until totally smooth and creamy, adding more coconut milk if needed.
- Garnish with extra coconut and serve immediately!