Farmer’s Market Pasta Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
This easy pasta salad uses lots of farm fresh veggies for a hearty meal or side dish.
- 12 ounces quinoa pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 2 cups blanched broccoli
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup minced kalamata olives
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup sliced fresh basil
Sun-dried tomato Dressing:
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked for ½ hour
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon agave
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain, rinse in cool water and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes, olives, onion and basil. Add pasta and mix well.
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes and add to food processor along with remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Add water to thin if necessary.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad, and stir to coat. Serve and enjoy!