Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
This is an easy way to add greens into your everyday meals: use this salad for wraps, sandwiches, or noodles, or simply serve with some tofu and brown rice!
Updated: Mon, 06/11/2018 - 8:12am
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup fresh herbs, chopped
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 2 cups purple cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- In large bowl, mix Lemon Vinaigrette ingredients.
- Toss in the sundried tomatoes, carrots, and herbs. Let sit for a few minutes for flavors to meld.
- In another large bowl, “massage” chopped kale by squeezing it in your hands until it begins to wilt. Drain off any excess juice.
- Pour dressing and soaked vegetables onto the kale. Toss to combine. Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator for up to three days. Enjoy!