- 1 (14-ounce) block extra firm tofu, drained and pressed dry
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons agave nectar
- 5 teaspoons minced ginger
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Safflower oil
- ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup shredded green cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Cut tofu into ½” cubes. Lay tofu in a baking dish, making sure not to overlap.
- In a bowl combine Marinade ingredients. Reserve 3 Tablespoons and set aside for dressing.
- Pour Marinade over tofu and let sit for at least 30 minutes up to overnight, flipping halfway through.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with safflower oil. Transfer tofu cubes to baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 20 -25 minutes or until browned, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl toss together all Salad ingredients. Add tofu and toss with reserved dressing. Enjoy!