- 1 cup coarsely chopped carrots
- 1 cup coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 cup coarsely chopped summer squash
- 1 cup coarsely chopped red pepper
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Chop all vegetable and place in a very large bowl.
- Mix oil, pepper, salt and lemon zest in a small bowl. Whisk well to thicken and pour over chopped vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Arrange a single layer of vegetables in a 9" x 13" baking pan. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir vegetables, and return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!