Potato Leek Soup
This soup is even better the next day after the flavors have harmonized!
- 1 large leek, cleaned
- ½ cup vegetable broth powder
- 6 cups water
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cut leek in half lengthwise and slice thinly.
- Bring leek and broth to a boil. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes and onion powder and return to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Blend half the soup in a blender and leave the other half chunky. Add black pepper and stir. Enjoy!