Raw Mushroom Soup
Raw Mushroom Soup recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 2 cups cashew milk
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms + ¼ cup sliced for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup water + more if needed
- Combine all ingredients - except for ¼ cup sliced mushrooms - in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. You can a few more Tablespoons of water depending on how thick you like your soup.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish with sliced mushrooms. Enjoy!