- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup chopped green onions or leeks
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon chili oil
- 1 Tablespoon agave
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- Blend cucumbers and lemon juice in a blender until finely pureed.
- Add basil and mint and blend to combine.
- Add green onions, garlic, ginger, chili oil, agave, salt, and pepper. Blend to combine.
- Transfer to a large bowl and let chill for 4 hours.
- To serve, drizzle a little chili oil on top and garnish with lemon zest. Serve and enjoy!