Lemon and Macadamia Nut Kale
The sweetness of the lemon and the saltiness of the shoyu, combined with the buttery macadamia nuts creates a kale dish that tastes better than you can imagine. Be prepared to eat the whole recipe yourself!
- 1 bunch lacinato kale (about 4 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons nama shoyu
- 1 teaspoon olive or coconut oil
- ¼ cup ground macadamia nuts
- Wash and tear the kale into bite-sized pieces. In a small bowl mix the lemon juice and shoyu. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet until bubbling. Add greens and stir constantly until bright green and slightly wilted.
- Put the cooked kale into a large bowl and toss with the lemon juice and shoyu. Add the ground macadamia nuts. Toss gently, and serve immediately. Enjoy!