- 2 Fuji apples, cored and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sucanat or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup whole oats
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- Add chopped apples to an 8x8 baking pan. Toss with sucanat and cinnamon. Bake at 400º for 45 minutes, stirring after 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a saucepan, bring water and coconut milk to a low boil. Add oats, rice, and quinoa. Stir to combine. Cover, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add apples to oatmeal and stir to combine. Add more coconut milk as needed, and sweeten as desired with maple syrup, honey, or agave. Enjoy!