A delicious, gluten, sugar and dairy-free pancake recipe you can whip up in minutes.
Yields: 4- 6 Servings
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of stevia
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3-4 cups fresh almond milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Combine wet ingredients and mix thoroughly, holding back a cup of the almond milk.
- Combine and mix well. Add more almond milk as necessary until you have reached the appropriate texture.
- Spoon the batter into a hot pan or on a pancake griddle, flipping when browned.
- Serve immediately drizzled with a mixture of coconut oil, cinnamon and stevia; lemon juice and stevia; or any other topping you like. Enjoy!