- 1 box “multi grain squares” cereal (12.3 ounces)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cups peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, vegan butter, and vanilla extract, stirring continuously.
- Once mixture is melted and has a smooth consistency, pour into the bowl over cereal.
- Use a spatula to stir the mixture until all the cereal is well coated by the sauce.
- Once cereal is coated, add powdered sugar and use a clean spatula to mix until cereal is completely coated.
- Fill a mason jar with puppy chow and tie a bow around it for a delicious holiday gift!