Raw Banana-Pecan Cream Pie
Raw Banana-Pecan Cream Pie recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups pecans, (soaked 1-4 hours) drained and rinsed
- 1 banana
- 2-3 Tablespoons maca powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup agave or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup water
- Raw chocolate- shavings on top
- Process all Crust ingredients in a food processor or blender until consistency is fine and crumbly. Press into a pie pan.
- Process Filling in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy. Pour over crust.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours and remove 15 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and top with raw chocolate shavings. Serve and enjoy!