Raw Chia Pudding
Raw Chia Pudding recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1 cup pureed fruit or berries of your choice
- Put chia seeds in a bowl and add cinnamon and salt.
- Next slowly whisk in milk and vanilla extract.
- Let ingredients sit for at least 5 minutes allowing the seeds to absorb milk. Stir every few minutes to get rid of lumps.
- Let chill for 2 hours for best flavor. Serve and enjoy!