- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup dates
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup almond flour (finely ground almonds)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dates
- 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Place all Cranberry Bar ingredients, except almond flour into a food processor. Process until well combined
- Place mixture into an 8x8 baking dish and fold in almond flour.
- Once combined, press mixture into baking dish.
- Place Cranberry Topping ingredients into a food processor and process until combined.
- Spread Cranberry Topping evenly over Cranberry Bars.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set. Serve and enjoy!