- 3 cups pecans, divided
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 3 Tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ¼ molasses*
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon raw vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup chopped raw dark chocolate
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 3 Tablespoons raw agave
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract* or raw vanilla powder
- Course ground sea salt for garnish
*Not a raw product
- Grind 2 cups pecans and almonds in a food processor until fine. Add flaxseeds, dates, cacao nibs, molasses, coconut butter, coconut oil, raw vanilla powder, cinnamon, and salt. Process until mixture is well combined.
- Turn mixture into a 9"x11" baking dish and fold in dark chocolate. Press into baking dish and top with remaining pecans.
- Mix together Chocolate Drizzle ingredients until combined.
- Drizzle chocolate over mixture and place in refrigerator for 1 hour to set. Serve and enjoy!