1 cup almonds soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
1 cup cashew soaked 4 hours, rinsed and drained
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 cups chopped zucchini, peeled
1 garlic clove
1 cup chopped red pepper
½ cup macadamia nuts
½ cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
¼ cup nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups chopped kale
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 large tomatoes thinly sliced
- Combine Crust ingredient in a food processor and place in pie pan. Dehydrate for 8-10 hours at 105º.
- Place Processed Filling in food processor and combine until smooth and creamy.
- Place Chopped Filling in a large bowl and combine with Processed Filling.
- Place all fillings in pie crust and top with slices tomatoes.
- Place in dehydrator for 4-8 hours at 105º. Serve and enjoy!