- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cups dry falafel mix
- 1-2 cups water
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine onion, carrot and zucchini in a food processor and blend until pureed.
- Add pureed veggies to the falafel mix. Combine well and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water, mix well and let sit for another 5-7 minutes. If the mixture is too dry add a little more water.
- Mixture should have a semi-wet consistency, but dry enough to form a loose ball.
- Heat oil in a small pan on medium-high heat.
- Scoop a Tablespoon of falafel mix and form into a soft ball and place into hot oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Strain with a slotted spoon and place on a plate covered with a paper towel to catch the excess oil.
- Serve with Lemon-Tahini Dressing.