Vibrant Kale Salad with Tahini Dressing
Gorgeous green kale combines with a colorful mix of veggies for a beautiful and yummy salad!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 cup currant tomatoes
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 5 sweet peppers, sliced thinly
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove stems from kale and place in a large bowl. Tear into small bite size pieces and massage with your hands until bright green and wilted.
- Place remaining vegetables and pine nuts in bowl.
- Whisk Tahini Dressing ingredients together in a medium sized bowl until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss well to combine. Enjoy!