At Down to Earth you will find the most complete range of all-vegetarian and natural vitamins, supplements, herbs, and homeopathic remedies available in Hawaii:
Vitamins & Minerals
We carry a wide variety of high-quality conventional vitamins and minerals in addition to the newest products in whole-food multi-vitamins and minerals:
- Whole-food based – Rich in added super foods i.e. greens, berries, mushrooms, etc.
- Food-grown – Whole-food complex, rich with thousands of health-giving, whole-food phytonutrients found in nature.
- Raw food grown – Whole-food complex, untreated, unadulterated and uncooked.
Medicinal herbs and herbal formulas sourced from all over the world:
- Chinese herbal formulas
- Ayurvedic herbs and formulas
- South American herbs
- Western herbs and formulas
- Synergistic blends of the best herbs the world has to offer
- Whole body cleansing kits
- Cleanses for specific organs, systems and conditions, such as candida, parasites, and heavy metals
- Joint health
- Blood pressure and cholesterol
- Blood sugar
- Weight loss
- Immune system functioning
- Support for healthy bones
- Protein powders (whey, hemp, soy, rice, pea, etc.)
- Green super foods (grasses, seaweeds, algae, vegetables, etc., available in capsules, tablets and powders)
- Super fruits (acai, goji, mangosteen, noni, pomegranate, etc., available in capsules, tablets, powders and liquid forms)
- Maca – Super food from South America, available in capsules or powders
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Down To Earth carries no fish or any other animal oils that often contain mercury, PCBs, or other harmful chemicals. Many consumers seek out these animal products as a source of Omerga-3 fatty acids. Instead, all of our sources for Omega-3s are plant-based and most are organic. These include:
- Algae oil—the original pure source of DHA Omega-3 Fatty acid (where fish get it in the first place)
- Flax oil
- Salba chia seed oil
- Hemp oil
- Combined oils
Other Food Supplements
We also carry a large selection of other products to help support a wide variety of conditions. Click the links below for some excellent health tips from our Kapolei and Honolulu Wellness Managers!