- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 Tablespoons raw agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon mirin (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Nama Shoyu
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green papayas, deseeded, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup currant cherries
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup raw cashew pieces
- Combine all Dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl and toss together.
- Pour Dressing over salad and toss well. Serve and enjoy!