- 3 Tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup diced shallots
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts in water, chopped
- Salt and pepper taste
- 1 (4-ounce) container vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté red pepper and shallots until translucent.
- Remove sauté from heat and let cool slightly. Place in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Transfer ingredients to an 8x8 baking dish and place in oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Broil the top for a couple minutes to brown before removing from the oven. Serve and enjoy.