- 1 (12-ounce) package kelp noodles
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 3 Tablespoons Nama Shoyu™
- 3 Tablespoons agave
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- To prepare Salad: Rinse kelp noodles in warm water until soft. Using kitchen scissors, cut noodles into smaller bite size pieces. Drain, and place noodles in a large bowl. Add kale, cabbage, red pepper and carrots to noodles and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together Dressing ingredients.
- Pour Dressing over noodles and toss until noodles are well coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Serve and enjoy!