- 1 (10-ounce) package pasta
- 2 crowns broccoli, chopped and steamed
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1½ cups Kalamata olives, whole and pitted
- ½ cup roughly chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ block feta cheese, finely cubed (optional)
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package. In the meantime, steam broccoli.
- Toss together pasta, broccoli, artichokes, olives, sun dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, feta, onion, and fresh basil.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, agave nectar, lemon juice salt and pepper. Pour over entire salad and toss to coat. Enjoy!