These traditional almond cookies are sweet with a nutty aroma.
- ½ cup aquafaba
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 4 cups almond flour
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325̊.
- Beat aquafaba in a blender or with electric hand mixer until peaks form.
- Beat in lemon juice, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Sift almond flour and powdered sugar into a separate bowl.
- Fold in aquafaba mixture until well combined.
- Measure 1 Tablespoon of dough, roll in sliced almonds, and place on baking sheet. Repeat until all dough has been used.
- Bake cookies for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.