- 1 Tablespoon high heat oil (safflower, grapeseed, avocado, etc.)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1 8-ounce package vegan cream chees
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup vegan cheese
- In a medium sauce pan, heat oil. Add minced garlic and sauté until browned.
- Add arugula and sauté until wilted.
- Add vegan cream cheese, nutritional yeast, and lemon juice. Mix and let simmer until cream cheese is smooth.
- Add vegan cheese and simmer until melted. Dip will thicken as it cools. Serve with chips or bread, enjoy!