- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup parsnip, cubed
- 1 cup turnip, cubed
- 1 ½ cup sweet potato, cubed
- 1 ½ cup potato, cubed
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons safflower oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a casserole pan with parchment paper for easy clean-up
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Place vegetable mixture in lined casserole pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until all vegetables are thoroughly cooked, turning every 20 minutes.