- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup parsnip, cubed
- 1 cup turnip, cubed
- 1 ½ cup sweet potato, cubed
- 1 ½ cup potato, cubed
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons safflower oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Garlic Lemon Aioli
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 cup vegenaise
- 1 Tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a casserole pan with parchment paper for easy clean-up
- Toss all Roasted Vegetable ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Place vegetable mixture in lined casserole pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until all vegetables are thoroughly cooked, turning every 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, process Garlic Lemon Aioli until smooth and well combined.
- Plate Roasted Vegetables and drizzle Garlic Lemon Aioli over the top. Serve and enjoy!