Brussels Sprouts in a Balsamic Reduction
Brussels Sprouts in a Balsamic Reduction recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, washed and cut in half
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts and sauté for 10 minutes.
- After the balsamic vinegar has been reduced, remove from heat and pour over sautéed Brussels sprouts. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top, serve and enjoy!