- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup buckwheat
- ½ cup shredded coconut + ¼ cup for rolling
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup almond butter, sunflower butter, or peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the oats, buckwheat, shredded coconut, cacao powder, and chocolate chips.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut butter to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Measuring out 2 Tablespoons of the mix per cookie, roll the dough into individual balls. Roll each ball in shredded coconut to coat.
- Place cookie balls on a lined baking sheet and refrigerate for one hour.
- Once chilled, enjoy!