Cashew Cream Cheese Frosting
This versatile frosting made with wholesome ingredients can be used for a rich and creamy topping on anything.
- ½ cup natural cashew butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoons liquid sweetener of choice (i.e. agave, coconut nectar, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Water, if needed
- 1 ½ cup fruit (i.e. diced strawberries, blueberries, diced mango, etc)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. You will need stop the machine a few times to scrape down the sides.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a couple Tablespoons of water at a time until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Scrape frosting into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use. This frosting can stay in the refrigerator for up to a week.