- ½ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon flaxmeal
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, for sprinkling
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350̊.
- In a small bowl, whisk water and flaxmeal with a fork. Let stand until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together chickpea flour, baking powder, and garlic powder.
- Slowly add water and flax mixture, and mix until a dough is formed.
- Flour a clean surface and roll dough out to about 1 centimeter thickness. Lightly sprinkle sea salt and Italian seasoning onto dough surface.
- Cut into 1” by 1” squares and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake until crispy, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with hummus, pesto, or vegan cheese, enjoy!