Chocolate Peppermint Coconut Truffles
These truffles are rich and delicious, with ingredients that leave you feeling satisfied rather than stuffed.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup flax seeds
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup dates, pitted
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup shredded coconut, for coating
- In a food processor, pulse sunflower seeds, almonds, and flax seeds until they are crumbly.
- Add cacao powder, dates, coconut oil, coconut butter, vanilla, peppermint extract, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Measure out 1 Tablespoon of mixture, shape into ball, and coat with shredded coconut. Repeat this process until all the mixture has been used.
- Store truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!