- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup chopped cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2-3 sundried tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon miso
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, cover macadamia nuts completely in boiling water and let stand at least 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse macadamia nuts, then add to blender along with remaining ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Store in the refrigerator inside an airtight container for up to one week. Serve chilled and enjoy!