- 4 apples
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400̊.
- Cut apples in half and remove core.
- Slice apples to desired thickness. Thick apples will be softer while thinner apples will be crunchier.
- In a large bowl, combine apples and coconut. Toss to evenly coat apple slices. Add cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg and toss again until all apples are coated.
- Place apple slices on a lined baking sheet. Make sure the apple slices do not overlap each other.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Eat plain or serve with date caramel to make sweet “nachos”. Enjoy!