- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or liquid smoke
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Sea salt to taste
- 3 cups large flaked unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a mixing bowl whisk all ingredients except for the coconut.
- Add the flaked coconut into the mixture and lightly toss with your hands to coat evenly.
- Spread coconut bacon out evenly onto the baking sheet, tapping bowl to get rid of excess liquid. Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing the mixture every 5 minutes. Keep a close eye on the coconut bacon as it burns easily. At 15 minutes, carefully check to see if the coconut bacon is crispy. If not, let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Once cool, can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Serve and enjoy.