- 1 russet potato
- ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons Spike seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil
- Wash, peel and grate potato. Remove all excess water.
- Place grated potato in a bowl and add onion, seasoning and salt.
- Toss gently.
- Meanwhile, heat a fry pan to medium heat. Add oil and potato mixture, and gently form a thin patty.
- Cook until golden, about 10 minutes, then flip and brown on other side.
- Serve plain or with your choice of ketchup, salsa, hot sauce, meatless “bacon bits” or grated cheese. Enjoy!