- 4 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup fresh crushed pineapple
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple, lemon or orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- ½ cup whole-wheat bread crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- Dash of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
- Combine the first set of ingredients and mix well. Place in a buttered casserole dish.
- Combine Topping ingredients. Mix well and sprinkle evenly on top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!