- 7 cups of your favorite vegetables
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Chop vegetables into 2-3" matchstick size.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, olive oil, dried herbs, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place veggies into a 9"x 13" baking dish, pour herb mixture over vegetables and toss to coat well.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Enjoy!