Furikake is a salty-sweet seaweed sprinkle -- try it on rice, noodles or steamed vegetables!
About 1 Cup
- 1 (17-gram) package toasted nori sheets
- ½ cup sesame seeds (brown, white, or mix)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fine turbinado sugar
- Tear the nori sheets into very small pieces. Add nori, sesame seeds and salt to a food processor. Process until nori is very fine.
- Toss in sugar and pulse to combine.
- Garnish your favorite dish and store in a jar or airtight container. Enjoy!