- 2 bunches lacinato/dinosaur kale finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3-4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves toasted
- 1 ½ Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Lightly toast pecans on stove for 3-5 minutes in dry skillet stirring pecans often so they don’t burn.
- Remove stems from kale. Finely chop leaves.
- To make the dressing mince garlic and combine with the lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- To make the pecan parmesan add pecans, nutritional yeast, olive oil, and salt until a course crumb texture is reached.
- Sprinkle the pecan parmesan on salad, garnish with dried sweetened cranberries.