- 2 x 14 oz cans organic young jackfruit, rinsed, drained and shredded
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt to taste
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot starch mixed with a splash of liquid
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine the oil, aminos, broth, smoked paprika and salt.
- Toss jackfruit pieces and shredded cabbage in sauce until evenly coated.
- Bake the jackfruit for 30 minutes, tossing with tongs halfway.
- Serve as is, or to make gravy, place roasted jackfruit and cabbage in saucepan and add a splash of vegetable broth. Add arrowroot starch and stir until liquid thickens and a gravy forms. Enjoy served over rice!