Mexican Bean Salad
This colorful salad is perfect for any occasion, and it tastes even better the next day because the salad soaks up all the flavors from the dressing!
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can corn
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 4 radishes, quartered and sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- Small bunch watercress
- Small bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until blended. You could also put all the ingredients in a lidded jar and shake!
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours for dressing flavors to soak into salad.