Mexican Bean Salad
This colorful salad is perfect for any occasion, and it tastes even better the next day because the salad soaks up all the flavors from the dressing!
Recipe Categories:Appetizers and SidesEntreesSalads VeganRawGluten-Free Nut-FreeSoy-Free Cooking with KidsQuick & Easy
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:21pm
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can corn
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 4 radishes, quartered and sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- Small bunch watercress
- Small bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- ½ ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp coconut nectar
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp dried cilantro (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until blended. You could also put all the ingredients in a lidded jar and shake!
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours for dressing flavors to soak into salad.