- 3½ cups water
- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 3 cups chopped kale
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add quinoa to boiling water. Bring back to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover with a lid.
- Simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, fluff with a fork and cool completely in refrigerator.
- Once quinoa is cooled, place into a large bowl. Add cucumber, kale and carrot, tossing to combine.
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, agave nectar and soy sauce.
- Pour over quinoa and toss together. Serve and enjoy!