- 4-5 carrots, cut into thick 4” long strips
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425̊ F.
- Place the carrot strips in a large bag and add the oil. Shake well to combine.
- Add the nutritional yeast, thyme, smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic, salt, and pepper to the bag. Shake well to combine.
- Distribute the fries evenly onto a lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- When finished cooking, allow the fries to cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve, and enjoy!