Savory Herb Crostini
A flavorful herb spread is used as a topping for bread. These are a great appetizer.
- 2 baguettes, sliced into ¼” rounds (about 30 slices)
Savory Herb Dressing
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Turn oven on to broil. Place baguette rounds on a cookie sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned and crispy. Remove from oven.
- Place all Savory Herb Dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until combined.
Spread mixture over crostini rounds. Serve as an appetizer or with your favorite pasta. Enjoy!