- Toasted sesame oil
- 1 (14-ounce) blocks extra firm tofu, cubed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1½-2 cups sea asparagus
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup roughly chopped toasted cashews (optional)
- ½ bunch kale, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Heat a splash of oil in a large skillet. Add tofu and cook until golden on both sides. Remove tofu from pan and set aside.
- Add more oil to the pan and toss in the onions, ginger, red chili flakes and sea asparagus. Stir-fry for about a minute, then add the garlic, cashews and kale. Stir-fry until the kale is lightly cooked.
- Add the tofu, lemon zest, lemon juice and hoisin sauce.
- Cook for another 15 seconds. Remove from heat and add mint and basil. Enjoy!